Your use of the Innovation to Profits site and all services (including education, coaching and consulting services), products, information or materials (collectively, the “Services”) offered or provided by Innovation to Profits are subject to the following terms. By using or accepting the Services offered or provided by Innovation to Profits, you acknowledge that you have read, accept and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not use the Services. Please print these terms and maintain a copy for your reference.
These terms are dated and effective as of September 5, 2014. Please review these terms periodically, as these terms are subject to change from time to time without prior notice, and your use of the Services will be subject to any future modification or amendment of these terms.
1. No legal advice. The Services provided by Innovation to Profits are for informational and educational purposes only. Innovation to Profits is not a law firm and does not offer legal advice. Your use of the Services does not establish an attorney-client relationship, and the Services are not a substitute for seeking legal advice. If you require legal advice, you should consult an attorney licensed to practice in the state where you live or operate your business.
2. No representations or warranties. The Services are general in nature, and your specific circumstances (including factors such as the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction in which you live or operate your business and your financial position) may render the Services to inapplicable to you. There may be legal, financial and business considerations applicable to your situation that are not taken into account by Innovation to Profits when offering or providing the Services. Prior results described by Innovation to Profits do not guarantee or predict a similar outcome with respect to your use of the Services. Innovation to Profits makes no promises, guarantees, representations or warranties, express or implied, about the Services, including but not limited to any promise, guaranty, representation or warranty about the accuracy and completeness of the Services or regarding any outcome or result following your use of the Services. Innovation to Profits is not liable or responsible for any errors or omissions in the Services. Neither Innovation to Profits nor its employees, agents, shareholders, officers or directors are liable or responsible for your use of or reliance on the Services or for any claims, losses or damages (including but not limited to tort claims, breach of contract claims and negligence claims) that arise or result from the Services or from your use or non-use of the Services. If, notwithstanding the foregoing, Innovation to Profits or its employees, agents, shareholders, officers or directors is held liable to you for any claim, loss or damage, such liability shall be limited to the amount paid by you to Innovation to Profits as consideration for the Services.
3. Third parties. Innovation to Profits may make referrals or suggestions to you regarding services offered by third parties, and may provide links to third party sites. Innovation to Profits does not endorse or approve of any such third parties and is not responsible for any services or information provided to you by such third parties.
4. Permitted uses. The Services are offered and provided for business-related purposes only and not for household or personal use. You may use the Services only for non-commercial purposes. You may not sell, use, distribute or reproduce the Services, or any part thereof, for any commercial purpose. The Services and all intellectual property rights in and to the contents of the Services are the intellectual property of Innovation to Profits. Your license to use the contents of the Services is limited and may be terminated at any time. You may not modify the Services, or any part thereof, or include the Services, or any part thereof, in another work (printed, electronic or otherwise).
6. Dispute resolution. In the event of a dispute which in any way connects to, arises from or relates to the Services that cannot be resolved amicably, both you and Innovation to Profits agree to arbitration. Any such arbitration will be governed by the American Arbitration Association’s Commercial Arbitration Rules (available at www.adr.org) and will be administered by the American Arbitration Association. The arbitration will be held in Cumberland County, Pennsylvania. The filing fee will be paid by the party initiating the arbitration, and all other fees will be apportioned as provided in the Commercial Arbitration Rules. The prevailing party in any arbitration shall be entitled to recover his, her or its costs and expenses associated with the arbitration, including attorneys’ fees, from the other party. You may not initiate litigation in any court in any jurisdiction and you may not request or join a class action or class arbitration.
7. Governing law and jurisdiction. These terms, your use of the Services and your relationship with Innovation to Profits is governed by United States and Pennsylvania law. If any part of these terms is found to be unenforceable, then the remainder of these terms will remain in effect. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, these terms will survive the termination of your relationship with Innovation to Profits. If the arbitration requirement of these terms is held to be unenforceable, then any dispute which in any way connects to, arises from or relates to the Services must be filed and heard in the Court of Common Pleas of Cumberland County, Pennsylvania or the United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and both parties agree to submit to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts.